Most fun EVER

Organize online games with other fans.

Most fun EVER

by Nightmare » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:07 am

I tell ya Jenova, lolsuicide needs to be done at least once a week. It totally made my day.
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

Re: Most fun EVER

by Diarago » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:47 am

Nightmare wrote:I tell ya Jenova, lolsuicide needs to be done at least once a week. It totally made my day.

1-Minute suicide contests; Awesome. I think it's fastest with Sonic on Green Hill. Run, WHAM! Run, WHAM! Run, WHAM!
PARADOX
Diarago
Master Storyteller

by Nightmare » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:53 pm

It's more fun on scrolling level. Remember when I was Captain Falcon on the Ice Climber's stage? If you go off to the left when it's moving instead of the right, you slam into the glacier! It's pretty funny!

Expanding on the above, we should also do other stuff then Brawl! Like, see who can take the most damage on Port Town with only one life nad no items. Or who can swim the longest without getting eaten by the fish on the Glacier level, etc etc

So many various levels to do stuff other then fighting, it's really cool.
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

by Diarago » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:13 am

Nightmare wrote:It's more fun on scrolling level. Remember when I was Captain Falcon on the Ice Climber's stage? If you go off to the left when it's moving instead of the right, you slam into the glacier! It's pretty funny!

Expanding on the above, we should also do other stuff then Brawl! Like, see who can take the most damage on Port Town with only one life nad no items. Or who can swim the longest without getting eaten by the fish on the Glacier level, etc etc

We should try the 45-minute match again. :P :P
PARADOX
Diarago
Master Storyteller

by Nightmare » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:17 am

Diarago wrote:
Nightmare wrote:It's more fun on scrolling level. Remember when I was Captain Falcon on the Ice Climber's stage? If you go off to the left when it's moving instead of the right, you slam into the glacier! It's pretty funny!

No sooner will our friends and family find us dead at the consoles :D
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

by Diarago » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:26 am

Nightmare wrote:
Diarago wrote:

No sooner will our friends and family find us dead at the consoles :D

We should make a tourney where the only way to win is to cause the opponent to commit suicide...
PARADOX
Diarago
Master Storyteller

by Nightmare » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:28 am

omfg you monster

...*holding back laughter*
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

by Chrono » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:29 am

Sweet! *gets ready with Bowser*
RUUUUUUUUUUN! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN, I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!
Chrono
Time Devourer

by Nightmare » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:31 am

Chrono wrote:Sweet! *gets ready with Bowser*

NO.

Everyone is aloud except you. With Bowser. Any other character is fine. Trust me, you would loos-wait...on second thought, you can use Bowser. Remember that the point is to get the lowest amount of points...*Invader Zim laugh*
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

by Nightmare » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:07 am

So anyway, anyone up for a one stock, no items, "Who can take the most damage" on Port Town Aero Drive?
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

by Fawful » Sun May 25, 2008 9:58 pm

I see you are new. Nice to meet you. Anyways great reply.
Fawful
1500 posts! PM supertoad for custom rank

by Nightmare » Sun May 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Nightmare
Bot Hunter