Brawl?

Organize online games with other fans.

Brawl?

by Diarago » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:35 am

I'm seeing some people online, so, you know, if anyone on here would like to get on, I have a room made.
PARADOX
Diarago
Master Storyteller

Re: Brawl?

by Nightmare » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:39 am

I can join you at around 10:30 if you'd like
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

by Narudog » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:48 am

I just got done Brawling...
Narudog
Paco Elephantè the Water Buffalo

by mushroom_mage » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:54 am

Yen, were you Metal?
mushroom_mage
Whisper in the Wind

by Narudog » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:57 am

He is Chrono.
Narudog

by Diarago » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:08 am

mushroom_mage wrote:Yen, were you Metal?

No...I don't know him personally, but he's a friend of a friend of mine that I met on the game...and he's pretty much the best person I've ever seen play the game. If he ever loses against you, then he's probably made a mistake, or you raped him with items unfairly. At least, that's the case with me. Incontrovertible at worst, irrevocable at best. The cases where I've beaten him are rare, and those were the times he wasn't using Wario or Lucario. But, yeah...he's extremely good at this game, although he's pretty condescending when he kills me, yelling "FAIL" all the time, as if I'm not good at this game...
PARADOX
Diarago
Master Storyteller

by mushroom_mage » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 am

Diarago wrote:

No...I don't know him personally, but he's a friend of a friend of mine that I met on the game...and he's pretty much the best person I've ever seen play the game. If he ever loses against you, then he's probably made a mistake, or you raped him with items unfairly. At least, that's the case with me. Incontrovertible at worst, irrevocable at best. The cases where I've beaten him are rare, and those were the times he wasn't using Wario or Lucario. But, yeah...he's extremely good at this game, although he's pretty condescending when he kills me, yelling "FAIL" all the time, as if I'm not good at this game...

We were the last two remaining in a four-man match, and it was at my specialty stage of Sky World, and I happened to pull off an upset victory on him. From then on he pretty much targeted me in the remainder of the multi-man matches before killing me, ravaging my dead body, and eating me in a one-on-one. :/
mushroom_mage
Whisper in the Wind

by Diarago » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:30 am

mushroom_mage wrote:
Diarago wrote:

We were the last two remaining in a four-man match, and it was at my specialty stage of Sky World, and I happened to pull off an upset victory on him. From then on he pretty much targeted me in the remainder of the multi-man matches before killing me, ravaging my dead body, and eating me in a one-on-one. :/

Yeah, he's absolutely brutal in the match following a death. I'm not really sure if it's anger or him abating some horseplay.
PARADOX
Diarago
Master Storyteller

by Narudog » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:42 am

I beat him some times, it was me and him, I was Kirby and he was Samus, we both had like, 150 damage...it was so close. My heart was beating like crazy, but he smashed me when he got the slow mo watch...
Narudog

by Diarago » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:00 am

Everyone that's here...get online...It'd be nice.
PARADOX
Diarago
Master Storyteller

by Nightmare » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:08 am

Metal? Nothing seemed special about him. I beat him a few times, he beat me a few times. Nothing stood out about him. Basik was probabally the one who had epic fights with me the most.

I'll be on in like five minutes Yen
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

by mushroom_mage » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:11 am

From what I saw, Metal > Basik.
mushroom_mage
Whisper in the Wind

by Poisentoad » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:12 am

I'd go but I doubt you added me...
Poisentoad
Coffee Addict

by Nightmare » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:17 am

Gah, I put all my effort into my Falcon game when I was fighting you as Zero Suit Yen. I sucked after that match...
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

by Poisentoad » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:47 am

Yea because people only have a limited effort gauge everyday.
Poisentoad
Coffee Addict