Final Fantasy XV

Discuss games and systems that are not made by Nintendo.

Final Fantasy XV

Postby EthentianKnight » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:31 pm

So I've never really cared when a new final fantasy came out or was announced. I just figured, it's gonna cost a lot of money and be on a system I don't own. That and I've never really cared about the series (Other than the FFVII Compilation).

That is, until now.
This game looks beautiful.
I want this game.
It makes me consider buying a PS4 if the price goes down drastically.
And the gameplay seems like a cross between Crisis Core, The Amazing Spider-Man, and the Legend of Korra.
/drool.
EthentianKnight
Shy Guy

Re: Final Fantasy XV

Postby Nightmare » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Anime Brosephs Roadtrip: The Video Game looks pretty fun. But my friend just got me into the first Kingdom Hearts game and I've got that entire series to go through before I try and jump into any more gigantic JRPGs
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

Postby EthentianKnight » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:31 pm

hoboy. Assuming you have a PSP on you then?
BBS was actually a huge part of that series story-wise, and apparently KH3 will be rooted strongly in that story.
EthentianKnight
Shy Guy

Postby Poisentoad » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Pretty much the same for me. I've never had a real interest in Final Fantasy until this one.

Despite being a huge Kingdom Hearts fanatic at one point where I'd just literally spend hours looking up theories or parodies of the game, I don't think I've ever completely played through the first. Though I recall looking up gameplay videos and it seemed somewhat boring and puzzely? If you like Kingdom Hearts, you'll love Kingdom Hearts II. That game is way more actiony.
Poisentoad
Coffee Addict

Return to General Gaming