Five Nights at Freddy's

Discuss games and systems that are not made by Nintendo.

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

Postby Catnip » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:56 am

HylianDev wrote:It's said to be the "Final Chapter".

Thank goodness. I really liked the idea of the first one, but then they milked it. And so did YouTubers and their "genuine" reactions.
Narudog wrote:I added a song, its called Carmell...it kicks ARSANAGE! Yes, I created that word.

Hey...check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCImo78 ... WQF_t2bSzQ
Catnip
Catz Meow

Postby Poisentoad » Thu May 07, 2015 7:42 am

There's only one developer. It's a great series if only for it's engaging plot and community.

Also the developer has an interesting success story as well. He started out making Christian games that made him exactly $0 and got bad reviews one of which citing the characters looked like creepy animatronics. And that's how the inspiration for FNAF came about. FNAF was meant to be his last attempt at game development but we know how that turned out. And now with Warner Bros. purchasing the rights to a FNaF movie, he's set for life. Quite inspirational.
Poisentoad
Coffee Addict

Postby Goombachi » Thu May 07, 2015 8:15 am

Just goes to show that God is dead and the people are finally ready to worship our true lord and savior, the devil.
Hail Satan! Hail Lucifer! Hail Belphegor, Leviathan, and Mammon! Hail Asmodeus too, while we're at it! Hail them all! A new age of darkness is upon us, friends!
Goombachi
Your resident ectobiologist

Postby Poisentoad » Thu May 07, 2015 4:50 pm

That was my takeaway as well.
Poisentoad
Coffee Addict

Previous

Return to General Gaming