Street Fighter x All Capcom Announced

Discuss games and systems that are not made by Nintendo.

Street Fighter x All Capcom Announced

Postby Nightmare » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 am

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/aug/ ... g-setting/

Capcom finally ran out of companies to cross over it looks like ;P

It's in celebration of Capcom's 30th Anniversary and is planned to include basically as many Capcom characters you can think of in massive battles. You can see several characters in the promotional art, some obvious, others quite obscure or unexpected!

No word on a US release yet, as far as I know.
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

Re: Street Fighter x All Capcom Announced

Postby Smashmatt » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:47 am

Judging from one of the pictures, at the very least Mega Man's there, so that's a plus.

You know, before I read anything about this game, I thought this was an awesome idea. After all, Capcom has a LOT of characters, including Street Fighter characters. The idea that they can pretty much use the entire Street Fighter cast as well as whatever other characters they can dig up was already appealing... But the fact that they boast that this game will have at least 500 characters, it sounds just plan awesome! Also, I like RPGs.

The fact that it's going to be on iOS and Android, though, has me a bit worried. Big-name companies tend to really screw things up when it comes to games on iOS and Android devices, in ways that usually end up in pointless and shameless money-grubbing. Here's hoping Capcom won't fall into that trap... through given their track record, they likely will.
Smashmatt
Smash Master

Postby Poisentoad » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:16 am

I just hope they don't commemorate such a huge landmark with another shitty game like that Mega Man iOS. That game had to have been the epitome of disrespect a developer has ever had for it's own series :/
Poisentoad
Coffee Addict

Postby Dr. IVXX » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:14 pm

PoisonToad wrote:I just hope they don't commemorate such a huge landmark with another shitty game like that Mega Man iOS. That game had to have been the epitome of disrespect a developer has ever had for it's own series :/

yeah seriously what the f*** that was some weird s***. thanks, capcom.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Goombachi wrote:DREW: The original dope big shot.

Nightmare on May 13th at 12:28am wrote:something something memes sword fighting jetstream rodrigez
Dr. IVXX
I Feel Hardcore

Return to General Gaming