THE MARIO & LUIGI COMEDY THE DUMB LUIGI

Post, read, and discuss fan fiction as well as original works.

Re: THE MARIO & LUIGI COMEDY THE DUMB LUIGI

Postby Dr. IVXX » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 am

Wow I remember this.... This deserved the bump
ImageImage
ImageImage
Goombachi wrote:DREW: The original dope big shot.

Nightmare on May 13th at 12:28am wrote:something something memes sword fighting jetstream rodrigez
Dr. IVXX
I Feel Hardcore

Postby mushroom_mage » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:56 am

If we could change or own names I'd like to be mushroom_triffle for a week or so and just parody this guy in all my posts.
mushroom_mage
Whisper in the Wind

Postby Currentbigthingwayne » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm

what is up with that s***? Everyone liked it? To be honest that was terrible. :shock:
^
If you are reading this than you are entitled to make me a sandwhich
Currentbigthingwayne
Paragoomba

Postby Nightmare » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:08 pm

All of the people with Triffle in there name were alternate accounts of the same guy if I recall correctly
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

Postby Currentbigthingwayne » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Damn, talk about lonely.
^
Currentbigthingwayne
Paragoomba

Postby Nightmare » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:02 am

I was about to say that the situation with Phantom Triffle would make sense if you were there back when it happened, and then I reminisced about Toad's Castle so many years ago, and remembered all of the good times.

Man, you just gave me a nostalgiagasm.
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

Postby Currentbigthingwayne » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 am

Nightmare wrote:I was about to say that the situation with Phantom Triffle would make sense if you were there back when it happened, and then I reminisced about Toad's Castle so many years ago, and remembered all of the good times.

Man, you just gave me a nostalgiagasm.

Tell me about it. I want to hear.
^
Currentbigthingwayne
Paragoomba

Postby Nightmare » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:52 am

Man, I remember back when this forum hadn't updated to phpBB3 yet. The previous version of this forum allowed a store system, so we had a trading card game in full motion, and people were opening their own stores to sell stuff. It was so fun. Sometimes people would create long and detailed posts just so they could get a full 50 coins for the post XD

I also remember Master Yen. He was the coolest guy ever. I think I have his facebook, but we don't talk as much as we used to. He was basically a role model for me! He was also so well versed on just about any subject I would ask him about, so we had lots of intelligent conversation. That was also back when our community had a lively role play forum, so you hardly would go more than a day without getting to take part in a crazy fantasy adventure.

It was so great as a younger kid. I always thought the summers here were magical. This is probably the most exciting place on the internet that I've ever been a part of. Back when this place had a larger userbase, new people joined a lot, and we had a ton of people to talk to. Most of the forums were active, and there was always so much to talk about, because this was back before the Wii came out, so we were always gossiping about what "The Nintendo Revolution" would be like! This forum has pretty much grown up with The Wii. That's probably why the "Super Smash Bros Dojo" topic is like 200 pages, because we were all so excited for Brawl to come out!

I also remember Smashmatt's "who do you want in Brawl" tournament! That was great fun, I wish that we could do something like that again, but we don't really have enough people for voting to be fair. But speaking of Brawl, I also remember in more recent times, we brawled online almost every day when it came out. We still brawl to this day, but not nearly as often as I would like...

Geez I could easily spend like the next two hours ranting about how awesome this place is.
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

Postby Currentbigthingwayne » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:40 am

Wow I wish I was here back then.
^
Currentbigthingwayne
Paragoomba

Postby Nightmare » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:55 am

You can easily help us make NEW memories =)

Also you should come to our irc channel. The more the merrier! The link is on the side of the main website, and there is a topic called "IRC" in the spam forum where we post when we schedule our meetings.
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

Postby Dr. IVXX » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:36 am

Nightmare wrote:Man, I remember back when this forum hadn't updated to phpBB3 yet. The previous version of this forum allowed a store system, so we had a trading card game in full motion, and people were opening their own stores to sell stuff. It was so fun. Sometimes people would create long and detailed posts just so they could get a full 50 coins for the post XD

I also remember Master Yen. He was the coolest guy ever. I think I have his facebook, but we don't talk as much as we used to. He was basically a role model for me! He was also so well versed on just about any subject I would ask him about, so we had lots of intelligent conversation. That was also back when our community had a lively role play forum, so you hardly would go more than a day without getting to take part in a crazy fantasy adventure.

It was so great as a younger kid. I always thought the summers here were magical. This is probably the most exciting place on the internet that I've ever been a part of. Back when this place had a larger userbase, new people joined a lot, and we had a ton of people to talk to. Most of the forums were active, and there was always so much to talk about, because this was back before the Wii came out, so we were always gossiping about what "The Nintendo Revolution" would be like! This forum has pretty much grown up with The Wii. That's probably why the "Super Smash Bros Dojo" topic is like 200 pages, because we were all so excited for Brawl to come out!

I also remember Smashmatt's "who do you want in Brawl" tournament! That was great fun, I wish that we could do something like that again, but we don't really have enough people for voting to be fair. But speaking of Brawl, I also remember in more recent times, we brawled online almost every day when it came out. We still brawl to this day, but not nearly as often as I would like...

Geez I could easily spend like the next two hours ranting about how awesome this place is.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Goombachi wrote:DREW: The original dope big shot.

Nightmare on May 13th at 12:28am wrote:something something memes sword fighting jetstream rodrigez
Dr. IVXX
I Feel Hardcore

Postby Nightmare » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:12 am

We should BRAWL MORE
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

Postby Poisentoad » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:42 pm

That'll only make us hate each other :P
Poisentoad
Coffee Addict