Air Bubbles: The Seige on Wily's Castle

Post, read, and discuss fan fiction as well as original works.

Air Bubbles: The Seige on Wily's Castle

Postby Goombachi » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm

They mocked me. Treated me like an outcast. But I never thought it'd come to this. In shambles, barely on the brink of survival, with my very life essence stolen, I am even less of a Man than I once was. Thinking I was like the rest of them, he threw me in the heap. I tried to protest, but he saw no more use for me. The fool, not even realizing the potential I could offer. Think, entire armies neutralized. Stealth reinvented to cover land and sea effortlessly. The ability to converted raw energy into pure liquid matter. The man was brilliant at what was directly in front of him, but failed to ever see the big picture.

That infernal machine. The conveyor belt sucking innocent into its burning maw, feeding on them like candy, shredding them to bits like the kid who just couldn't wait to get to the middle of his Tootsie Pop. You want to see Hell? Well this is it. Not filled with people torturing you because you need your just deserts, but filled with individuals who see you as nothing more than a tool. A means to an end. Expendable.

It nearly had me in its grasp. But I escaped.

Or, rather, not escaped, but got lucky. A figure in the corner of my eye created a distraction. It was all so fast, I wasn't able to get a good look at this person, but all I knew was that I had a chance to hightail it out of there.

But I'm not done yet, oh no. As soon as I recover my essence, I'll be sure to give that guy exactly what he deserves. The only problem is that that's not going to be easy. I don't have a clue where to begin looking, but I know that he isn't going to be willing to just give it back.

Heh, kind of funny, in a way. It used to be so simple, there was the good guys and the bad guys. Now...now what happens when both sides want me dead? Whoever said "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" apparently never met me.

After that...I don't know. Just bursting in is stupid, I'll have to create an alternate way around. Don't really care if I die trying, I just need to try. Guess I won't know until later. Have to cross that bridge when I come to it.

Right now, I'm just wandering around, keeping a low profile, wondering what to do next. I had no money, no family, no life ahead of me...but I had a mission. And that mission kept me going each day. Little did I know that I would soon meet the faces of people I'd never think I'd meet again.

This is my story. You might want to sit tight, because it's about to get heavy. My name is Bubble Man, and I've got something to say...
Goombachi
Your resident ectobiologist

Re: Air Bubbles: The Seige on Wily's Castle

Postby Nightmare » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Yesss
Nightmare
Bot Hunter

Postby Dr. IVXX » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 pm

i tried my absolute fucking hardest to find a clip from the Duane and Brando Megaman 2 stage where he goes into bubbleman's stage and kills him in like 2 seconds but i couldnt find it

im gonna go cut my wrists
ImageImage
ImageImage
Goombachi wrote:DREW: The original dope big shot.

Nightmare on May 13th at 12:28am wrote:something something memes sword fighting jetstream rodrigez
Dr. IVXX
I Feel Hardcore

Postby Goombachi » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 pm

You could've just linked the rap itself and then made it start automatically at that part
Goombachi
Your resident ectobiologist

Return to Writing