Well, it has been a while

Use this forum to ask questions or give comments / suggestions about this website.

Well, it has been a while

Postby Toadette160 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:09 pm

I don't know if anyone would remember me, but I made an account here when I was 11. Yeah, that seems like forever ago. I just read through some of my old posts and I'm rolling on the ground because everything that I ever wrote was complete nonsense.

A lot of you have a lot more history here than I do, but I had some good times on here even though everything that I ever wrote was unbearable and cringey; I have good memories of forum-life.

If anyone would want to reconnect, I have a twitter and an instagram both by name of codyfoster__ (the underscore varies by a space on one of the two, I can't remember). I will of course check every now and again to see how this place is doing. Maybe the NX will surge it back to life.
Toadette160
Koopa

Re: Well, it has been a while

Postby Catnip » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello there! Your time here was brief I believe, but I do seem to remember you. There are more than a few of us who lurk around here and we all try to stay in touch. It's nice to hear from you! I will follow you on Twitter right now!
Narudog wrote:I added a song, its called Carmell...it kicks ARSANAGE! Yes, I created that word.

Hey...check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCImo78 ... WQF_t2bSzQ
Catnip
Catz Meow

Return to Site Discussion